Sunday, January 27, 2013

Forever card

I had to make a few cards for a card swap and decided to go with a love theme cards that could be used for Valentine's day, wedding or anniversary or just to say I love you to someone special.

I will craft...Valentine Cards

I started with a black card base as I wanted to have a dark base so the color in the patterned paper and felt flowers would really stand and help the cards from looking too much like traditional Valentines.  I used my newest embossing folder, a honeycomb one that I’ve been eyeing for a while. 

I will craft...Valentine Cards (1)

The heart doily was a great find in the dollar spot section at Target.  I cut and rolled up the felt flowers from a pack of felt I picked up at a local dollar store.  I made over a dozen flowers and still have 10 sheets left in other colors.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments.