Sunday, May 13, 2012

Spring nest and glittered birds

Here’s a nest that is sure to stay occupied all summer long with glittered birds and butterflies. 

100_9575     They started with a few dollar store finds.

100_9468

These butterflies were cute but came to life with a coat of glitter spray.

100_9469

The same thing with these birds, a coat of Glitter Blast brought out their inner beauty.

100_9470

They needed a new home and the wicker bird cage I found last year was just the place after a coat of yellow spray paint to bring it back to life after a winter outside.

100_9572

I made the nest with some vines and plant materials.

100_9573   It is not the usual nest you would find in a bird cage but I like it.

100_9576

Now all summer long I’m guaranteed to have birds just outside on my patio.

100_9577

With a couple of dollar store finds and some spray paint I’ve got a bright colorful display for my patio.

 

June

I usually link to these fabulous parties:

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments.