Thursday, February 23, 2012

Floral thanks

I’ve been waiting for spring to come lately so working with floral papers helps me think spring just a little bit early.

100_9403

I used the same papers as the thanks card here from yesterday.

100_9404

I layered three of the floral die cuts and layered them over a die cut leaf and a foil sticker that I stamped with a thanks sentiment.

100_9405

I love the ease of the coordinating die cuts.

100_9406

For this card I used some foam to give the card an extra layer of depth.

100_9407

The best part about this foam is that it is super soft and flexible so it should squish relatively flat for mailing but pop right back up.

 100_9403

What have you been doing to think spring?

 

June

I usually link to these fabulous parties:

1 comment:

  1. Hello!!
    I am awarding you the Liebster Blog Award. Please check out my post for details.
    http://homemadeglamour.blogspot.com/2012/03/i-recieved-liebster-award.html
    Have a great day!!
    Karen

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments.