Thursday, August 4, 2011

Toodle Loo - Hello Baby card

I love TAC’s pattern papers and one set that I haven’t used before today was Toodle Loo.

It is a set of 12 x 12 papers with matching tags for only $4.95. 

100_7899

I sometimes have a hard time using the tags that come with these papers but today one made a perfect base for a stamped verse to go on this card.  I used three of the patterned papers and a tag.

100_7900

I inked the edge of all the cardstock and papers and attached a few strands of floss and an eyelet to the tag.

I’m glad I finally decided to play with this paper pack and I’m sure I’ll be making a few more baby cards and some other cards too.

June

I usually link to these fabulous parties:

1 comment:

  1. Very cute! LOve the tag and it was perfect for the card. Thanks for visiting and your nice comments.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments.