Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Halloween cards

I can’t believe it is only two months to Halloween.  I’ve always liked making Halloween cards and this year is no exception.   I already made quite a few and listed some in my Etsy store and I thought I’d share a few with you today.100_8567

Paper, ribbons and twine, oh my…….

100_8568

What’s Halloween without a few black glittered bats?

100_8569

I used this stamp last fall at a rubber stamping show and quickly fell in love with it.  I was glad to find it after Halloween last year in the clearance section and quickly grabbed it.

100_8570

I even found some of the matching papers from this line.100_8573

I also found a sheet of paper that I could cut up into little label like embellishments.

100_8574

Luckily many of Halloween products I have can easily be used together.  On this one I used paper, a chipboard accent and epoxy stickers from three different lines.

100_8571

Have you started thinking about Halloween?

June

I usually link to these fabulous parties:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments.