Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Christmas in August- take 2

Keeping with the Christmas in August card I showed yesterday, I made a few more holiday cards to have on stock. 

I used a TAC hostess set from last year Twinkle in the Eye.  I have to confess this is the first time I’ve used this stamp.  I’m sure it won’t be the last time.  I think I’ll use blues the next time I use this stamp.

100_7955

  As you can tell I really liked the pearl spray I picked up.  I think they are perfect for winter themed cards.  I think I need to go back to the discount store I picked them up at and grab another pack or two, or maybe clear off the shelf.

100_7956

As of now I haven’t made another holiday card but as you know that could change in an instant.  Until then….

Happy crafting,

June

 

I usually link to these fabulous parties:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments.