Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Black, white and red cards

I saw a great card with a black and white pattern to it and immediatly wanted to copy the card.  I remembered the black and white paper pack I got at Tuesday Morning last weekend and started making cards.

100_6753

Most of the cards are the same design, black boarder punched paper on the top, ribbon and a flower accent but I did mix it up a bit on a few of them.

100_6747

The original design I saw had the flower accent on the bow but I didn’t like that look with the size of the flowers I had and it had a small white, ribbon shaped cardstock on the bottom with a sentiment on it. 

100_6748

I most of the cards blank thinking I can add the sentiments later.

100_6749

I think these would be great anniversary or birthday cards.

100_6750

Maybe even a shower or wedding card if the colors for the wedding were red and black.

100_6751

I am shipping some cards out today and I think I’ll include a few of these.

100_6752

I hope they find a good home.

100_6746

100_6754

It is hard to tell in these pictures but these last two cards are made with red glittered paper.

100_6755

It is a little brighter red than the other cardstock I used and I thought the red rhinestone accents were perfect on these.

100_6756

I’m glad to have some classic looking cards that will be great for any occasion in my ever growing stash of cards.  If you like these or any of the other cards I’ve show be sure to check out my Etsy store as I have some card groupings listed to try to tame my stash.

 

June

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments.