Monday, October 25, 2010

Weekend finds in WI

Every fall I take a trip with one or a couple sisters and my daughter to visit another sister in Wisconsin.  It is always a great time.

This past weekend was our annual trip.  We had a great time.  On Friday we went in search of a shop that had lots of home decorations and garden art.  It was great when we finally found it.  I think we all thought we were lost but it was well worth the trip.

 

There was lots of great garden art made from metal parts and pieces.  I’ll share a few of my favorites fall decorating items today.

A cement pumpkin.

100_3704

  

Curly wire pumpkin

100_3708

This spider web was the ‘small’ one at about 5 feet wide.

100_3715

I loved this spider with a bowling ball head.

100_3747

Another spider but with a gourd head.

100_3748

There were lots of LP tank jack-o-lanterns.

100_3716

A few ghosts as well.
100_3717

All of these wonderful crafts can be found at Gold’n Country Crafts in Weyauwega.

I  didn’t buy anything to bring home but I sure had a great time looking around at all the wonderful items that they had for sale.

I would stop there again if I was in the area.  They said they are having their holiday open house next week weekend.  I wish it was close enough to me that I could stop by again but a 6 hour drive to go there is just a bit too far to drive for just the day…..

 

Thanks to my sister for finding this shop and taking us there.

1 comment:

  1. Looks like a lot of fun stuff.

    For some reason I can't seem to find your follow section.

    J3ss1ca
    Swap-Bot
    Bloggers Swap!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments.