Tuesday, October 12, 2010

More Halloween decor

I thought I would share a few more pictures of my fall and Halloween decor.
A purple glittery trick or treat sign.  It was from a kit that came with the purple pieces, spiders and ribbon.  I added layers of black cardstock, orange circle print and black text patterned papers.
100_3587
100_3589
100_3588
100_3591
Here is the backside of the letters.  It might not say anything on the back side but still has the orange and black Halloween colors. 
100_3602
I made the wood witch and ghost sign years ago… well painted and assembled might be a better term.  The pieces were all cut out and came in a kit.  
The half bushel basket is the one I picked up this summer from a ‘free’ garage sale.  I filled it up with some garland, yarn balls and other items from the ‘free’ sale.
100_3604
Oh, I almost forgot about the paper mache bones that I made and threw in there.   Not bad for a display with all items I had on hand.
I hung it up just above head level going into the dining area.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments.