Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Dollar Store bags

Who doesn't love checking out dollar stores just to see what they have? I know I like to go in, there is almost always something that I end up buying. Whether it is powdered drink packs or a home decor item waiting to be revamped.

Monday I got this package in the mail.
Swap-Bot. Thanks to my wonderful partner inside were these two bags made from a table cloth! I can't wait to try this on my own. Think of it, two bags and the envelope it was mailed in for $1 plus sewing supplies and one set of handles.



I don't remember every seeing any of these thicker table cloths at my dollar stores but I'll be on the look out for them.

I love the colors, and the bags are lined with the same material on the inside so they can be easily wiped out if anything spills in them. I picture one with a flat bottom for grocery bags. I'll let you know if, no make that when, I find a table cloth and make my own bags.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments.